Sunday, April 08, 2007

This is an advertisment for Levi Jeans and Aquatic Pepper Spray


Noticed I can put adsense on my blog site now. It is hassle free because it assesses what your content is about and determines what ads should go on your page. Incredible. What's more, they pay you. I am giddy with anticipation, everytime I write an entry it will be like Christmas, a new little billboard for each new topic I bring up to discuss. Like they say in the adsense help page if my blog space was all about baseball then the advertising would automatically match the predicted target audience.

Surprised to learn that many people know little about Dolphin Rape. Our friends in the ocean may undergo an image change in much the same way as those Steve Irwin murdering bastards, the Manta Ray... Rays.... murdering murderers who are called Manta Rays but only one did the murdering, so it's really Ray. Murderous murdering Ray the Manta Ray. Just... look... all I'm saying is just wear sensible pants when you go swimming - apparently black denim jeans are fairly safe, especially when they get wet, damn hard to get off and as far as dolphins go, they're clever, but a belt buckle and a sensible pair of denims... People got smart about Manta Rays...Ray.... Rays, putting on breast plates. Pinned to the bottom of the ocean makes it damn near impossible to get a barb in the heart. After a few drowings people just took to shooting them. The Manta Rays. In their barbs. Bastards. Steve Irwin murdering bastards.

And in other news Full Metal Sean is open for less that a week (and it's a great blog by the way...) and gets a post from Random Panda. Admittedly she accused him of stealing from her blog.... but like, I have been doing this for pretty much a year, in fact my second entry acknowledges Random Panda as someone who has inspired me to finally do the blog thing... and a year later I get a comment. A YEAR. LATER. Then she leaves a link to a picture of a tumor.
The future of meat eating. Well. I'm not... I am NOT... worried about the future of meat because you know what we can eat plenty of Rapist Dolphins and Murdering Manta Rays called Ray.

I so cannot wait to see what ads Adsense put on my blog.

Easter. Booyakasha!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D the rapist dolphins... :D you should have slipped that laughing girl in front of us your blog url... you may have been nominated for something really special! except for the fact we poured beer on them.

    the manga bible is very cool :)

    thanks for the mention *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id like to take this oppurtunity to point out that if Ray the manta ray had been trained by King Leonidas, and then trained an Extra 299 manta rays, The world would be a very different place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I'd like to take the opportunity to say Booyakasha!to your comment. Awesome, awesome comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't accusing sean for stealing from my blog. Stealing what? a link? you can't steal links. I was merely pointing out to him that there is an ettiquette, what when applied, makes the internet a much more interesting place. The ability to trace back origins of links and ideas is what weaves the interNET

    :D

    oh, also, thanks for the call last night, I didn't get mugged. as usual

    word up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, if the Grinch could steal Christmas.... and how come you wrote interNET... is that like, yelling? Or was it the emphasis on the fact that it's like a NET? To catch people. People stealing. People stealing...ideas.

    And I was texting on the off chance you WERE being mugged and then you would look at it and go... yes... he was right, and then continue kicking the arse of your attacker.

    ReplyDelete